Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Life's Biggest Regret - A poem

As I listen to a beautiful song
Goes my mind back so long
Science only had a future
Commerce and Arts went wrong

Wise were all the people
Secured who all the mark
I was never a 'wiseman'
On my mind was this 'mark'

Science was the field
Which had those students bright
For 'they' always felt
Arts and Music had no sight

Wanted I to be
a performing Musician
For the society paid heed
to a wise Physician

Joined I these wisemen
Now knowing I wasn't them
Fumbled in the exams
Not sure of my aim!

Chose later I a field
Landed me in the States   
Realized there in it
My mind has no real stake

People with age of mine
being never stamped 'wise'
Concerts they attended and gave
their passions they did rise!

Follow will I this joy
gain ever this mirth?
Time running away,
or never in this birth?

Looking back I regret
So late I realized
For had that been early
had I dreams materialized!


 - Aashay Gune  

No comments:

Post a Comment