Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Some (if you call them) Poems! ;)

When I met my first crush

There was a time
in the morning rush  
On the street met I
my first ever crush

Not for the big gap
had I a lump
But for the sigh
she now was plump

Stuck me hard
her hair had a sight
Which alas now
had become white

Ah to get her view
places guys hid!
Ah who is that behind
Gosh! that's her kid!

Heard I a voice
greeting me a hi!
Stood besides her
a geeky nerd guy

A beauty was she
But made her brain loose
Smart me instead
Nerd did she choose

Oh wondered I
Was she my crush?
Said was in a hurry
Made I a rush!


My Voice

Come will once a day
Sing will I all the way
With all emotions comprise
That will be my voice!

The anxiety of the rains
The blossoms of the springs
Of all seasons comprise
That will be my voice

At times the darkness in the night
At times a pleasant morning light
Of all sights comprise
That will be my voice

At times a restless sunset
At times a romantic moonlight
At times an enthusiastic glee
At times silence breaking free
Of all emotions comprise
That will be my voice


My Dream 

Away from the chaos I lie
Neither regret nor a sigh!

Free to follow my passion
With a lot of self-compassion

Keeping all worries at bay
Eager for my day

Waiting for that ray
Flourish will I all the way

A great research by my side
With Music and Arts making a stride

I want to be among the Seers
And stand tall among my peers


To the Rioters 


Hey you rioting men
show some character
Fight amongst you
Mess not the women

you don't have the courage
to spare your brothers
wait to gather some
for your sisters

In this fury of emotions
never you care,
for a person like your father
still never you spare
at least care
for every such mother
who sees us from bare


Spontaneous:

Sit I poised,
riding my vehicle!
Dynamic in nature 
'Past' is its make.

A few tumbles on the road
a few hiccups on the way.
It road is whaky, it is shaky
'Present' is its flow.

The way to the top,
the ultimate bliss where forms.
Passion is your friend,
joy being the only outcome.
Preferred is such destination,
'Future' is the direction.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment